Saturday 6 March 2021

FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE



The Bible tells us in Psalm 139:13-16
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother's womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvellous - how well I know it!
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed. New Living Translation.

THE ABOVE PICTURE IS THAT OF A SINGLE HUMAN CELL AS VIEWED UNDER A POWERFUL ELECTRON MICROSCOPE
All the structures have names and all have specific purposes. How amazing is our Creator God that this single cell is so detailed in its structure but is totally invisible to the naked eye!

This same God cares for you as an individual person, and has a plan and a purpose for your being, as you put your trust in Him.
To find out more about how you can come to know the God who made the universe and all that is in it, the God who sent His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to live as a man, and to die on a wooden cross in our place as punishment for our sins - go online to www.vision.org.au This is the online home of Australia's Vision Christian Media. 
At the top of the page, click on the "Grow your Faith" tab, then from the dropdown menu, click on "Looking for God." God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment